Organic & Clean Pumpkin Pie
I've got an awesome autumn classic for you guys today! Pumpkin Pie is a staple at my family's thanksgiving, and I thought I would put a little spin on it to make it clean and organic for you to try! It is SO SO good. Pie that is good and good for you?! Yes please! (This recipe is gluten, dairy and refined sugar free! All products I recommend are Non GMO.)
1 15oz Can of Pumpkin Pure
3/4 Cup of Coconut Sugar
1/2 tsp Salt
1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Cloves
1 tsp Nutmeg
1 1/2 cups of Unsweetened Coconut (or Almond) Milk
1) Preheat your oven to 425°F
2) Mix together your eggs, pumpkin, coconut sugar, salt and spices in a large bowl until well blended
3) Slowly stir in your milk of choice
4) Pour Mixture into your pie pan (or individual ramekins!)
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Then, without opening your oven, turn your temperature down to 350 and bake for another 30-40 minutes.
6) Let it cool and refrigerate!
I like doing this recipe in individual ramekins with or without crust! Below is a clean crust option for you that is delicious! Enjoy!
3 cups of almond flour
3 TBSP of coconut oil
1/4 tsp salt
1 large egg
Put all of these ingredients in a food processor or blender, and mix until just combined! Pack into ramekins or pie pan!